I have been organising craft & gift events since 2009.
For 2013 the events will be in aid of East Anglia's Children's Hospices and ASD - Helping Hands in Thetford, Norfolk.
Wheeler Events is a small company run by myself with the help of my family but I will endeavour to do my best to make these events successful.
I advertise the events in the following ways:
- Craft event websites inc. UK Craft Fairs, wherecanwego.com, visiteastofengland.com, visitnorfolk.com, stallfinder.com
- The councils 'whats on' websites
- In as many local papers as possible. Also in the Event which comes in the EDP paper every Thursday and covers Norfolk and Suffolk
- Leaflets distributed around all the local libraries, tourist information and any shops that will take them
- Posters in the above places and on notice boards in and around the towns
- Stall holders have been putting the leaflets and posters on their stalls at other events
- Where possible a banner is placed on the railings of the halls up to a week before the event and on the day
- Road signs where possible